BUFFA DISTRIBUTION OFFERS LEASE FINANCING
OFFERING AFFORDABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS TO CANADIAN BOWLING CENTERS IS OUR GOAL
We want to give you the ability to purchase equipment necessary for the growth and success of your company. Whether you are just starting up, or an established business we are here to listen to your needs; help you preserve cash and tailor flexible financing that works best for your company.
Purchase the equipment necessary for the growth and success of your company with predictable low monthly payments.
- Approval within 24 to 72 hours.
- Conserve your cash and preserve lines of credit.
- Stay competitive with the most current equipment.
- Lease payment may be deductible for tax savings.
BENEFITS OF LEASING
Cash Flow Management
- Leasing offers fixed monthly lease payments to converse cash flow dollars today to reinvest back into the business and generate profits from the revenue.
- Leasing provides 100% financing – typically just first and last payment in advance.
- Leasing provides the ability to write the fixed lease payments off as a business expense and reduce the amount of tax payable.
- If assets are acquired through cash flow or finance loan then CCA allowances apply therefore, resulting in a longer depreciation period.
Save Cash and Preserve Lines of Credit
- Leasing allows you to conserve cash and leverage up the buying power of your operating or capital budgets and overcome budget limitations.
- Valuable cash and lines of credit are preserved.
- Leasing provides the opportunity to roll-over equipment during or at the end of the lease term in order to keep equipment current and therefore, systems and people productive.
- A better tool for asset management – the four options at the end of the lease term:
- Return the equipment and upgrade to new equipment;
- Trade up the equipment, at any time during the lease or at the end of the lease term;
- Buyout the equipment and obtain additional equipment.
- Monthly lease renewal.
Each lease can include softcost components, such as – asset extended warranty and maintenance, software and consulting, training and development, installation and delivery, customs/brokerage and duty fees, etc.